INTENSIVE SUMMER TEENAGERS' COURSES Individual
improve students’ Spanish communication skills by
combining classroom activities geared to young people
with extracurricular activities appropriate to their age.
Description of the program
A complete, well-rounded program that includes coursework,
activities and lodging. Students will be part of an international
group of young people, including spaniards, whose common
language is Spanish which is tested in different situations:
- With their Spanish host
families: with parents, children and room-mates.
- In the classroom: with
experienced teachers who specialize in teaching teenagers
and studying material appropiate to their age and level.
- Outside the classroom:
participation in carefully planned activities organized
according to the students' interest and their communication
goals, well-supervised by their teachers, eg.:
- Sports and other leisure
- Visits to must see sights
(the Alhambra and other monuments and places of socio-cultural
- Granada’s richly
varied natural setting: mountains, beach, countryside.
- Group soccer games including
boys, girls and teachers; salsa classes; the opportunity
to meet young people their age; making paella in the
• 20 hours of classes
per week; 4 classes per day, Monday to Friday.
• Maximum of 9 participants per group.
• 1 daily extracurricular activity, supervised by
Sports: soccer, volleyball, tennis… Visits: field
trip to the Alhambra, walking tours of the city…
Workshops: Ceramics, environment, cooking…, and
much more: paella (in the countryside or at the school),
salsa classes, flamenco classes, swimming, group conversations,
parties at the school, bike tours, visits to the market,
• 1 weekend excursion,
Saturday or Sunday, organized by the school's staff: alternating
the beach with Natural Parks or Cities (Cordoba, Sevilla...)
• Lodging with Spanish families, double rooms, full
board. Additional activities with host family: city, country,
• Return Transport from Málaga or Granada
Airport to the host family.
• Access to pool and sports facilities
• Access to study rooms and library
• Practice and increased
competence in the students’ communication skills:
speaking, listening, writing and reading.
• Certificate of attendance upon successful completion
of the course.
• Certificate of level and qualification (necessary
for credit transfer)
• Teacher-tutor available 24 hours a day
• Selection of host families matching with the student’s
• Facilities appropriate to the students’
• Individual Registration available.
• Limited availability: Castila offers 16 places
per session granted in chronical application order.
• Application deadline for every session.
• Enrolment must be confirmed by the Management
• Payment for the course will be required upon receival
of booking confirmation.
• For a 2 week activity program and more info
• A Parental Consent form must be sent to the school
upon receival of booking confirmation.